There’s a solution to most common problems
Top 5 FAQ
Theme documentation and FAQ didn’t help to solve the problem?
Don’t worry, we got you covered. Submit a ticket via HelpDesk and we’ll respond to your request within 24-48 hours during our working days (Mon-Fri).
Tickets submitted during the weekend will be answered on Monday.
To save yourself time waiting, we highly recommend to do the following before submitting a support ticket:
- update WordPress to the latest version
- install the latest version of the theme
- set PHP version on your server to 5.5 or higher
- set PHP memory limit on your server to 128MB or higher
- deactivate all plugins to make sure your issue is not caused by a plugin
* In over 25% of cases these 5 steps will solve the issue you are experiencing.
Theme support includes:
- assistance with theme installation issues
- assistance using theme features
- solving theme related issues or bugs
Theme support DOES NOT include:
- assistance with issues related to 3rd party plugins or scripts
- assistance with issues related to your WordPress installation or server
- assistance with theme customization that require more than a few lines of code